From 11th to 13th of November 2014 the delegation of the Union led by the President A. Mordovin took part in the largest European Exhibition Brau Beviale that is annually held in Germany in the exhibition centre “NurnbergMesse” and devoted to companies of the production chain “Raw material – Technology – Logistics – Marketing”.
Our Union was represented with the stand 1-140 at the exhibition.
The following participants became the honorary guests of the Union stand:
– the Head of the Brewing Chair in the Munich Technical University, professor F. Jakob;
– the Head of Private Brauereien Deutschland, R. Demleitner;
– the Head of Research & Development & Consultant, at the Research Center Weihenstephan for Brewing- and Food Quality, TU Munich, K. Müller-Auffermann;
– the Deputy CEO of “NurnbergMesse”, R. Keller;
– the Head of “IREKS”, S. Söhne;
– the Member of the Board of Directors of LLC “Avangard-Agro”, L.P. Zharkova;
– the Head of the Department for International Cooperation of Belarusian State Concern “Belgospishcheprom”, E.S. Malinovskaya;
– owners and directors of Russian, Belarusian and Kazakh brewing companies – members of the Eurasian Brewers Union 2014, raw-materials and equipment producers etc.
A bright event in the exhibition was awarding of the winners of the contest «European Beer Star 2014» the most prestigious competition of international brewing industry organized by a business partner of the Union – German colleagues from Private Brauereien. Table beer “Khamovniki” of the “Moscow Brewing Company”, the category German-Style Leichtbier, got a bronze medal. A list of winners is available here.
Special presents for participants – two banquets were organized by “NurnbergMesse” and “Private Brauereien Deutschland”.
May we remind you that the beverage industry’s most important exhibition Brau Beviale 2015 will take place during the period from 10th to 12th of November 2015 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Traditionally our Union will be represented in the exhibition with the stand. Companies – members of the Union have a right to get VIP-invitation to the exhibition by Press Office of the Union. These invitations confer a right on priority parking, free entrance to the exhibition, free meals in VIP-restaurant, participation in exhibition events, including banquet on the occasion of awarding the winner of the contest «European Beer Star 2015» and so on.
We are looking to cooperate with companies, interested in Union activity and participation in the exhibition.