First International Beverage Trade Fair Beviale Moscow 2015 has taken place in Crocus Expo from 6th to 8th of October 2015.
The Deputy Chairman of the Government and the Chairman of the Government Commission for Competitiveness and Alcohol Market Regulation Alexander Khloponin noted:
The Minister of Agriculture of the RF Alexander Tkachev made a point of inter-Union and industry-based cooperation of organizers of the exhibition:
Despite introduced economic sanctions, the Dairy Union, the Union of Grain Producers, Viticulturists and Wine Makers’ Union and Barley, Malt, Hops & Beer Union are sure in the effectiveness of the chosen cooperation strategy that led to a modern business event Beviale Moscow 2015.
Welcome letters and congratulations have been sent by:
– RF Presidential Commissioner for the Rights of Business People Boris Titov;
– Deputy Director of the Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation, State Secretary –Vladislav Spirin;
– The First Deputy Minister of Agriculture Evgeny Gromyko;
– The Chairman of the Council of the Federation Committee for Agrarian and Food Policy and Environmental Management Gennady Gorbunov;
– The Chairman of the State Duma Committee for Economic Policy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Gennady Aksakov;
– Acting Director of Anti-Monopoly Service Andrey Tsyganov;
– The Head of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance Sergey Dunkvert;
– The Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee for Economic Policy, Innovations and Entrepreneurship Victor Zvagelsky;
– The Chairman of the State Duma Committee for Agrarian Issues Nikolay Pankov;
– Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee for Economic Policy Valery Vasilyev;
Beviale Moscow 2015 has been opened by the Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the RF Sergey Levin, the Director of NuernbergMesse Peter Ottmann, the President of Barley, Malt, Hops & Beer Union Alexander Mordovin, the President of Viticulturists and Wine Makers’ Union Leonid Popovich, the Head of the Dairy Union Ludmila Manitskaya and the Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee for Agrarian and Food Policy and Environmental Management Irina Gekht.
Over 4.000 professionals, experts of the beverage industry took part in the exhibition, so the format of the Fair was not consumer but professional.
According to the tradition there was an awarding ceremony of the best representatives of the industry. More detailed information will be given later, in Union’s releases.
A joint stand of Unions-partners of Barley, Malt, Hops & Beer Union, became the key place for communication of visitors. Over 1.500 visitors could discuss current problems of the industry near our stand.
Alexander Mordovin, the President of Barley, Malt, Hops & Beer Union, a mover of Beviale Moscow, gave thanks to legislative and executive authorities of the RF, organizers and operators for a high credit of trust and underlined business responsibility towards implementation of 3”K” Rules – a basis for all representatives of alcohol industry.
Culture of consumption – Quality of products – Government control
Upon completion of Beviale Moscow 2015, awarded representatives of the industry took part in the solemn meeting and gala concert devoted to the Day of Agricultural and Processing Workers in the State Kremlin Palace in October 9, at 19:00 – 22:00. Among participants, there were Russian pop stars: People’s Artist of the USSR Elina Bystritskaya, People’s Artists of Russia Yury Antonov, Dmitry Malikov, Vladimir Vinokur and Alexander Marshal, Merited Artists Kristina Orbokayte, Lolita, Tatiana Bulanova, Buranovsky grandmothers, Varvara, Denis Maydanov, Kuban Cossack chorus , Natasha Koroleva, Neposedy, Ruslan Alekhno, Yulia Mikhalchik, Yulia Pashuta etc.